Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tsuya Skin Serum - The Holy Grail to your Skin

I was encouraged to buy this product after learning about the benefits of Rhamnose: one of the ingredients found in Tsuya Skin..

I searched the meaning of Rhamnose but I only found scientific explanations about that so I did not mind posting it anymore..

So, what's with Tsuya?

Japan has a word for ideal skin: TSUYA meaning 'overflowing youthful radiance from within'

Shu Uemura's Tsuya Skin Serum

This product according to the label itself improves irregularities such as pore, fine-lines and roughness.


I apply Tsuya day and night: Tsuya greatly helps the absorption of your moisturizer or any serum.

It comes with a dropper. It's a plus because it's hygienic to use than dipping your fingers in a jar like any other moisturizers you have.

It also has a pearly white finish giving you an instant glow on your face.

Overall, I'm happy with the product as the texture is fast absorbed by my skin. I still get oily in my T-zone area but not as fast after using Tsuya.

As for it's claims of smoothness, porelessness and translucent glowing skin. I haven't seen any difference as of now. It might be because I'm a new user of the product but let's see after finishing the whole bottle.

Dani :)

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that you'll include the price in your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - It's 3799php

      Btw, I usually don't post the price as it may vary depending your location. Thanks. :)

      Delete