Monday, August 25, 2014

Eau Thermale Avene and Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray

Our weather here in the Philippines is so unpredictable - Sometimes it's rainy and it's sometimes sunny.

If your skin is so sensitive that it tends to overreact to various factors that a normal skin would not react or if you want your skin to get hydrated whenever it feels dry, i think it's time to visit a nearest drugstore for a facial spray..

Evian vs Avene

Eau Thermale Avène

I once bought this product last year in HK due to the severe hot weather there that I almost finished the whole bottleThe travel size bottle is so handy that you can bring it anywhere you go without hassle.

Before, I had skin irritations and few pimple marks on my face and sometimes it's so itchy that I want to scratch my face off! (but of course I did not tried.. coz I know it will only turn red). After using Avène, it soothed and calmed my skin and surprisingly there's no itchy feel at all after first use.

The product has many uses:
1. The contents are pure (as it comes from the Spring) and dermatologically tested having the right PH level. 

2. Avène really works for all skin types. I really love this product and will repurchase it over and over again! :)

Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray

I had this one just recently wanting to try a more cheaper version of Avène as I thought it will have the same effect on my skin..

Properties: Awaken your skin and your senses with Evian Facial Spray. Used daily it hydrates your skin, helps fix your make-up, freshens and purifies. Originating from the heart of the Alps, this natural mineral water benefits from a balanced mineral content, is pH neutral and is suitable for all skin types.

Well yes, I saw some make-up artists using this facial spray to set and retouch make-ups. The product is good as it really moisturizes dry, flaky skin especially to those who spend most of the time in an air-conditioned room particularly in the office or even at home. 

However, I can only recommend this if you don't have any skin irritation or acne problems, as it has no effect to soothe or calm the skin.  

How about you? What works for your skin? Tell us more about your answer in the comment box below.

Dani :)




2 comments:

  1. Where is it available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - Evian can be bought in any Watsons branch
      Avene - in selected Mercury drugstores if your in the Ph.

      Delete