Monday, August 18, 2014

Skin Problems like Eczema.. -- Now what???

I recently had Seborrheic dermatitis on my face (in short Eczema)..

I was really worried then that I called Belo for an appointment. The dermatologist attended to my skin problems and recommended facial cleaning for my face. I'm wanting to undergo Revlite treatment at that time as I wanted to see fast results for my face. I haven't tried that though but she didn't advised me to do that due to my sensitive skin at that moment..

After facial cleaning, she prescribed me products to apply on my face:

1. Belo TOG soap - This soap that contains Vegetable oil and Glycerin. It is a very light smelling soap good for sensitive skin. I used this from morning till evening. This can be bought at any Belo branches or via online.

2. Belo Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 40 - Before, I was really unaware of what it could possibly do to your face. I thought that all of them are so sticky, greasy and will make your face oilier when you're exposed in the sun. As I got that wrong thinking about sunblock or sunscreen lotion, I'm not buying any of it, until I was prescribed by my dermatologist to use one.

It's non-greasy and it absorbs well. It's not opaque though, and it doesn't leave a white cast on skin. This kind of formula sure helps when you want invisible protection. All in all, Belo Sun Expert offers a great sunblock - It's affordable and offers great protection.

Belo SunExpert Face Lotion

3. Dermatopoietin General Skin Serum - This really worked well for my super tired, stressed skin.
It can be used by all types of skin. Used once daily, active ingredients shift and balance the skin’s biochemical equilibrium. Collagen and elastin are renewed, thereby improving the elasticity and tone of the skin. The body’s contours develop a sleeker, firmer look, and the skin feels fresher and rejuvenated - (this product can be used to your body as well). It improves the skin’s immune response, increases its resistance to possible microbial invasion, prevents the development of pimples, and stimulates the skin cells to deal better with stress.

Dermatopoetin General Skin Serum

After using these products daily, red spots from my face were all gone. I also observed that I'm not having zits at all. Except period breakouts. Every penny is all worth it after buying this product.

Dani :)






2 comments:

  1. How much did everything cost? Like the consultation fee, soap, sunblock and serum? I just wanna have an idea incase I decide to go with everything u've gone through

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Prices may vary depending on your skin condition. It is best for you visit the nearest Belo clinic and ask for consultation. Consultation is 500php. Cleaning for the whole face ranges from 1800 and up. Note that those products I posted above cannot be bought unless prescribed by the assigned dermatologist.

    Dermatopoetin Skin Serum - 4800php

    ReplyDelete