Friday, August 22, 2014

Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil and Andalou Naturals BrighteningCleansing Milk

Hi there! Maybe you're asking what product is the best cleanser to use for your skin? A cleansing oil or a cleansing milk?

So far these are the best cleansers I've tried and it really works for my sensitive skin: Shu Uemura and Andalou Naturals
Shu Uemura and Andalou Naturals

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil 

I have read a lot of good reviews about Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil as it really removes dirt and make-up easily including your mascara, eyeliner and everything on your eye area.

It's True. No wonder many girls raved about this product.

I don't have a car so whenever I go to work I only commute. My face is usually exposed not just to harmful sun rays but also to pollution. And the thing is after heading home, you're bound to have a polluted face which can cause possible acne.

This product is really the best solution!

Here's the proof:

1. It has antioxidants which will make your skin younger. 
2. It is anti-dullness. This product promises a brighter skin every after use. It doesn't clog pores even if it is an oil-based cleanser.

You may also watch this Shu Uemura product testing video for their Anti Oxi Cleansing Oil:
Andalou Naturals Creamy Cleansing Milk 

I recently discovered this at Healthy Options which I think can be a good alternative to my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. 

This product really smelled citrusy and has a moisturizing effect after washing my face and what I really love about it is that all of its ingredients are organic and safe for sensitive skin. It contains Manuka Honey, Meyer Lemon and Rosehip Oil. 

How about you? What do you prefer? a Cleansing Milk or a Cleansing Oil?

I would love to answer your comments.

Dani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment